Keeper’s Heart Whiskey comes from O’Shaughnessy Distillery in Minneapolis. Two cousins, Michael and Patrick, found a former potato processing plant and brought over Brian Nation from Midleton Distillery to design and run their operation. Yes, that Brian Nation! The head distiller of brands like Jameson, Redbreast, Midleton, and Powers. Michael and Patrick have Irish heritage and wanted to create something that honored their Irish-American roots which is how these custom blends evolved. They will be making double-distilled and triple-distilled pot still whisky along with grain whisky on column stills.
This whiskey is a marriage of Irish grain and single-pot still whiskeys with American Rye whiskey.
Brand Tasting Notes: Bright, floral, baking spices. Candied ginger, vanilla, lemon zest, sweet biscuits, stewed fruit. Long and lingering with notes of spices, candy sweetness, and freshly charred oak.
- Triple Distilled Pot Still Whiskey from Ireland matured for over 4 years in refill American Bourbon Barrels.
- Grain Whiskey from Ireland matured for over 4 years in refill American Bourbon Barrels
- American Rye Whiskey (95% Rye, 5% Malted Barley) from the USA matured for over 4 years in Virgin American Oak Barrels
- Bottle Size700
- DistilleryO'Shaughnessy Distilling Co.
- Country of OriginUSA/Ireland
- Cask StrengthNo