Only 2 left in stock
Keeper’s Heart Whiskey comes from O’Shaughnessy Distillery in Minneapolis. Two cousins, Michael and Patrick, found a former potato processing plant and brought over Brian Nation from Midleton Distillery to design and run their operation. Yes, that Brian Nation! The head distiller of brands like Jameson, Redbreast, Midleton, and Powers. Michael and Patrick have Irish heritage and wanted to create something that honored their Irish-American roots which is how these custom blends evolved. They will be making double-distilled and triple-distilled pot still whisky along with grain whisky on column stills.
This release is a marriage of American Bourbon Whiskey and Irish Pot Still Whiskey.
Brand Tasting Notes: Rich caramel in a freshly baked pecan pie. Peppery with some herbal notes and sweet with vanilla malt shake, cocoa, and tootsie rolls.
- Triple Distilled Pot Still Whiskey from Ireland matured for over 4 years in Refill American Bourbon Barrels
- Grain Whiskey (corn & malt) from Ireland matured for over 4 years in a refill American Bourbon Barrel
- Bourbon (75% corn, 21% rye, 4% malted barley) from the USA matured for over 4 years in new charred American oak
- Bottle Size700
- DistilleryO'Shaughnessy Distilling Co.
- Country of OriginUSA/Ireland
- Cask StrengthNo