Okay, we were venting a bit on this episode but I promise, we really do enjoy following along with all of the spirits competitions. I guess there are just a few things we would change! We also discuss one of our favorite island distilleries in Scotland, Tobermory, the producers of the unpeated Tobermory malt and the peated Ledaig. Charles blind tastes Holly and let’s just say a certain style of cask maturation tripped her up!
Please leave us a review wherever you are listening as well. We appreciate you! Cheers!
New Bottles to the shop:
- Old Pepper Single Barrel – First Fill Spirits Store Pick
- Cardinal Single Barrel Bourbon – First Fill Spirits Store Pick
- Westland Garryana 6th Edition
- Pinhook 6 yr Rye “Tiz Rye Time”
- Dram Hunters 14YR Ledaig, Rum Finish 57.2% ABV Single Cask
- Dram Hunters 34YR Invergordon 50% ABV Single Cask
- Kilkerran 12 and 16 Year Old
- Nikka Miyagikyo NAS
- Rhumb Runner Foursquare Barbados 15YR Rum 62.4% ABV Single Cask
- Rhumb Runner Venezuelan Corporation Alcooles del Caribe (CADC) 16YR Rum French Oak Cask Finish 59% ABV
Our Podcast Name: It’s Whiskey #FFS (For F****’s Sake!) #FirstFillSpirits @firstfillspirits www.firstfillspirits.com
Podcast Music: Isaac Joel, Goldenseal