Charles and I discuss why Old Pepper Distillery should not be overlooked when visiting Lexington. We are also extremely excited about the new distillery on Islay named Port-nah-truan. The owners Elixir Distillers, once owners of The Whisky Exchange, are going to have malting floors, direct-fired wash stills and will not only produce single malt but also rum!
Please leave us a review wherever you are listening as well. We appreciate you! Cheers!
New Bottles to the shop:
- Douglas Laing 10YR Fettercairn 48.4% ABV
- Four Roses Single Barrel OBSQ 10YR 5 Months 61.5% ABV
- Castle & Key Bourbon Batch 1 & 2 49.5% ABV
- Murray McDavid 6YR Peatside Single Malt 46% ABV Port & PX Finish
- Firkin Royal Brackla 10YR Madeira Cask Single Cask 48.9% ABV
- Firkin Ardmore Marsala Cask Single Cask 48.9% ABV
Our Podcast Name: It’s Whiskey #FFS (For F****’s Sake!) #FirstFillSpirits @firstfillspirits www.firstfillspirits.com
Podcast Music: Isaac Joel, Goldenseal