We’re back! Although January & February are supposed to be the retail industry’s “down time”, we for sure didn’t feel that way and we’re not even sure why. We have had quite a few amazing Saratoga Whiskey Club classes over the past few weeks and have been focusing on all of our education and travel programs that we’re about to launch for 2023. It is really going to be a stellar year of whisky travel. Then, Holly blind tastes Charles on a very special pour because they both deserve it and we discuss one of our favorite Islay distilleries, Bunnahabhain! Enjoy!
Please leave us a review wherever you are listening as well. We appreciate you! Cheers!
New Bottles to the shop:
- Isle of Rasaay Single Malt
- High West Single Malt High Country
- Tipperary Single Malt Rioja Finish
- Murray McDavid Craigellachie 8YR, so juicy and good
- The Firkin Ten Madiera Cask – Royal Brackla
- LAWS Colorado Bourbon Experiential Single Barrel 7YR 9th Floor
Our Podcast Name: It’s Whiskey #FFS (For F****’s Sake!) #FirstFillSpirits @firstfillspirits www.firstfillspirits.com
Podcast Music: Isaac Joel, Goldenseal